Here is what we learned from our interview:
- He grew up in Canada but his parents are from China.
- He studied in Niagra University in New York.
- He has a master's degree, which allows him to teach in most states in the United States and several provinces in Canada.
- He teaches English to teachers in South Korea.
- He loves working with people.
- He teaches about 2-3 classes a day and gets new students each month.
- He realized he spoke too fast when he first started teaching English.
- He likes to be creative in his teaching and keep things interesting.