Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Spy: Our First iBook of Poems

As part of our Poetry Unit, our REACH Rocketeers composed a variety of poems to tap into their creative sides. We also explored the role of voice and took it a step further by giving voice to things we observed in nature by writing I Am and If I Were Poems. Originally, we were going to publish our poems to display in our classroom and school, until one of our students suggested that we take pictures to go along with our work. The end result- our first iBook of Poems!



We are very proud to share our iBook, I Spy
(Please click on the title to download a PDF version.)

We hope that you enjoy our book as much as we enjoyed putting it together!


1 comment:

  1. Liked your idea about putting your poems together, adding pictures, and turning them into an iBook. Too bad I couldn't download it to see your final project :( I did get some ideas though :) I will have my ELL Reading Class do something similar for their poems project. Thanks for sharing.

    Mrs. Behm

    ReplyDelete